Twitist Forums
if u were a member on a facebook group & u don't wanna be a member any more how can u do it ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: if u were a member on a facebook group & u don't wanna be a member any more how can u do it ? (/thread-113683.html)

if u were a member on a facebook group & u don't wanna be a member any more how can u do it ? - Misunderstoodkite580 - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM

i'm a member on facebook group i dont want to be a member on this facebook group any more so how can i deleter

- Imran Y - 03-24-2014 10:23 AM

scroll all the way down,on the left side you should see two sentences.one of them is "remove me from this group'' or something.
click it and you wont be in the group anymore.

- _Christy_ - 03-24-2014 10:30 AM

Easy. You can either go to the page of the group and click on "Leave group" under the picture of the group, or go to your profile, on the "Info" tab. On the bottom you will see all the groups you have joined. Click "See all". You will see all the groups you have joined, in detail (members, updates etc). On the right you click "leave group".

- Lulu - 03-24-2014 10:40 AM

First,enter the group u wanna be removed from.....then scroll down and look at the left of the screen till u find a link that says remove me from group...click on it and there u have it!
ur removed from the group....

- Sammi - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

go to the group page, under where the picture would go is an icon that says leave group