Twitist Forums
Why don't i have Facebook friends ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why don't i have Facebook friends ? (/thread-113699.html)

Why don't i have Facebook friends ? - simon - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM

Been on Facebook 4 years and only had 2 friends that ended up being scammers.
Then I had like 4 friends who were nice and stuff until I got drunk one night and abused them like not abused them but was just honest what I thought of them and their fiends and stuff so they blocked me or something.
I'm such a loser and I hate my life and everyone hates me and I want to die.
Tonight I have just been drinking and feel so depressed and alone.
I really think no one would care if I hung myself.
Thanks Yori and Richard.
That really means a lot.
I agree.
Thanks fried crickets but I'm gay.
Well kinda, not sure really, depends how drunk I am.
I could do with a holiday though and Thailand sounds good.
Might see you at a bar in a day or so.
Australia is only a hop skip and a jump from there.

- Yori - 03-24-2014 10:30 AM

Come on dude.. I really don't think facebook friends actually are friends. Think of those social butterflies who have like 500-1000. You don't expect them to be real friends, right? Probably they don't even know each other. Facebook friends are just a trend. Go out there and MEET people. I believe that'd be a better way to meet likable people.

- Richard - 03-24-2014 10:31 AM

Because u don't have many Facebook friends? Thats dumb get rid of Facebook for one I did its dumb people try to show how popular they are with thosands of friends they don't even know. Don't feel bad get rid of that dumb programming and go make some friends don't kill yourself over Facebook or because u don't have a thousand friends online u have no idea who they are.

- fried crickets - 03-24-2014 10:36 AM

Don't do nothing crazy because of Facebook friends. When they start posting a bunch of Republican crap I want to strangle them. You need to get out more. Find a bar with in easy walking distance from your home and have a couple beers and learn to shoot the &hit. You're making yourself crazy. Find yourself a woman through one of those dot com sites. I've known a lot of people who've done that. A large one with a mustache. They're the best cooks. Save your money and take a trip to some place different. I'm living in Thailand and having a good time here. The food and whiskey is cheap and the people friendly.