Twitist Forums
how to delete a facebook group with no administrator? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: how to delete a facebook group with no administrator? (/thread-113836.html)

how to delete a facebook group with no administrator? - Andrew2xtreme - 03-24-2014 10:22 AM

i already have reported it
but facebook has no action
i tried to delete it but it has no administrator, i can log with the administrators account but as he already quited the group he is not the administrator, and now the group doesn't have administrator

i have to delete it!!!

The story:

one day i was with friends in a computer class in school, so we decided to login in to a friends account with us, who , he was cool with it , when we logged on , we started seeing pictures of a girl who studies we really don't like, after that someone said ( i didn't recognize his voice) to Create a group against (practically, a hate speech) the girl, we got to the options and i clicked create a new group, then i wrote: to all the people that hate #@$# like ???(the name of the girl), as the title, then i leaved the computer cause i thought it was an stupidity, a waste of time, the i went to my friends computer , who was playing a game, when i got back to the computer someone filled out the information, and added invitees (i didn't know who?) , when me and my friend got to the computer once again i told him to delete the group but i didn't know how, so i clicked on leave the group, and he stopped being administrator, now we cant delete the group

i never got past to the step 1 i just putted the name of the group and left cause i thought it was a waste of time and i was bored, i never clicked the blue button(create a group) that when you press it it creates the group, my actions could have been deleted

now this has torn into a big problem(with school & with the girl) so i wanna know how to delete the group, it has no administrators so i wanna know how to delete it before it turns into a really huge problem

i already assumed my guilt for clicking +create a group button,and writting the girl name, and its all fine, i just wanna delete the group cause the school/girl told me to

HELP!!!

- K - 03-24-2014 10:32 AM

As there is no admin, if you log in and become a member of the group, there will then be the option to become an admin. There isn't any way to delete a group but by making the group secret and kicking everyone out, before you leave, it will have much of the same effect.

Good luck!

- Ashley Button - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

Yes, do that or leave it up to Facebook. Hopefully it will get sorted out!

----

For the 10 WORST Facebook Applications..click on below link.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2665005/facebook_applications_try_them_out.html?cat=15

- purringmom778 - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM

If you reported Facebook already about your group, then it will take time for them to remove the group.