Twitist Forums
Who's going to quit Facebook when all profiles change to Timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Who's going to quit Facebook when all profiles change to Timeline? (/thread-114036.html)

Who's going to quit Facebook when all profiles change to Timeline? - Anika - 03-24-2014 10:26 AM

I'm tired of Facebook. Timeline makes NO sense. On the "explanation" of what each part of a Timeline Profile is for, it never explained why everything is JUMBLED UP into 2 collumns. It's impossible to tell which post came first when I look at my friend's pages (a lot of them have Timeline)
Also, the whole privacy settings suck ALREADY, now everyone's going to see all my past mistakes???? I'm always getting messages from weird old men, even though my privacy settings are LITERALLY as high as they go and since I'm under 18, they're supposed to be BETTER. Will Facebook even ALLOW me to delete enough dumb things I've posted when I was 12 AFTER the change to Timeline? Or is that for people who decide to in advance? If they do that crap, I'm leaving. I had ENOUGH!

- DirtnappantriD - 03-24-2014 10:32 AM

The whole idea of the site is crap. I simply never used it to begin with.

- Brion - 03-24-2014 10:40 AM

no one is forcing you to use facebook.

it's free.

- Veronica - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

Not me

- abraXus - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM

i prefer the timeline