Twitist Forums
Chat box disappeared from fb? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Chat box disappeared from fb? (/thread-114096.html)

Chat box disappeared from fb? - RELAINNE ROBYN - 03-24-2014 10:27 AM

That whole thing on the right of my face book home page is gone. Even the small notifier on the top of the chat box. Then i can't properly upload images, i had to use the basic up loader. Then i can't comment properly or post properly. Then i can't go to facebook.com/messages/ because it's blank and i can't see who left me messages. Notifications won't load also. I also can't search profiles or message anyone properly. Google is updated, Adobe is updated. My wifi signal is slow, does it have any connection to this at all? What should i do to get face book running properly again?
Im using Google Chrome, it's updated. So is my Adobe flash player. Also chat box is still not present even when i took out all of my ad blocking extensions. I did the same with my other browsers, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Browser. Which was hard to do since removing extensions slowed my internet/wifi connection even more. What should i do now? i restarted google chrome, it's still not present.

- Vulgarsheet074 - 03-24-2014 10:30 AM

Are you using Firefox? Perhaps you have Adblock Plus installed that is hiding that area. If so, go to adblock plus option and select option to disable on Facebook. Take a look at your other addons and see if you have anything there that's meant to block ads. How does Facebook look when you use another browser?