Twitist Forums
should i give her space or move on? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: should i give her space or move on? (/thread-114187.html)

should i give her space or move on? - Roberto - 03-24-2014 10:28 AM

I had a crush on this girl and we have been friends for awhile until one day she suddenly blocked me on social media and when i told my friend he said she was not interested and i didnt tell her i liked which could of been one of my friends but when i went after school talk about it as soon as i was going to bring up the question i called her name first and right after that she gives me a nervous smile then says hi and walks a bit away and i was very dissapointed that she avoided my question because i'm still confused why she went from talking to me to blocking me should i just let it go and be clueless of what really happened or give her time to think my close lead is someone could of told her i liked her and she probably got very scared or disinterested and blocked me but still thats not cool but is she avoiding me or give her time to think it

- Ben - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM

move on

- Steve - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM

Nah man forget about her she doesn't like you. Just move on. The best way to get back at her is to flirt with a new girl to show her that she was no big deal.

- Sam - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM

the fact that she blocked you is the biggest sign in all of this. her behavior is a sign as well, that she wants her space and a lot of it. i think you should move on.