Twitist Forums
What do you feel are some important guidelines for Christians using social media to communicate? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What do you feel are some important guidelines for Christians using social media to communicate? (/thread-114224.html)

What do you feel are some important guidelines for Christians using social media to communicate? - Fluffyy - 03-24-2014 10:29 AM

What do you feel are some important guidelines for Christians using social media to communicate? Since communication and media conventions and protocol are developed through “popular use” and “popular acceptance,” what do you see as a Christian’s role in shaping and developing these? Give support from the Bible.

- Love one another - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

speak the language of the scripture, the language of love

- Love has Teeth - 03-24-2014 10:36 AM

They ought do the same with social media as in anything else in life. Do accordingly to the truth of God's word.

- fatbook862 - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM

same general rules I use to police myself in face to face everyday life, say nothing you wouldn't say in school, church, or to a family member, tell the truth, and don't say something you wouldn't tell the person face to face

- john - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

NOT to post PRAYERS the're making on their Social Media outlet of choice. I always have people putting their PRAYER up on Facebook and twitter like 'God, help me pass my test' or similar stuff - what is up with that? Facebook and Twitter and friends and people are not freaking GOD keep your prayers to yourself. Jus' saying I think it's pretentious when I see that and silly also and really just... stupid just stupid.