Twitist Forums
can i stop someone from commenting on my facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: can i stop someone from commenting on my facebook page? (/thread-11423.html)

can i stop someone from commenting on my facebook page? - toffeegirl - 10-15-2012 07:58 PM

I have a Facebook page linked to my business. Its not my personal page its a page that people can like. Whenever I put a status to do with the business a stranger who has liked it always comments on it and likes it. They are not abusive comments so i cannot report it as abuse but it seems inappropriate. Any one know if I can block him?
Sorry that wont help as it is a facebook page not a personal profile so they dont have privacy settings!

- Fox Plush - 10-15-2012 08:07 PM

you can block him from the page. go to the privacy settings. you can control who can and cant see the page. i got blocked from a casey anthony page because i kept saying people should get over it and move on with their lives. page owner did NOT like that Big Grin

- abraXus - 10-15-2012 08:07 PM

you should be able to ban the user, but then he wont "like" it anymore - why dont you want people commenting on it? isnt that the whole point for creating a business page?