Twitist Forums
What did this conversation really mean??? Does he care about me or what? We r not even friends just acquaintes? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What did this conversation really mean??? Does he care about me or what? We r not even friends just acquaintes? (/thread-114361.html)

What did this conversation really mean??? Does he care about me or what? We r not even friends just acquaintes? - Pinkoo - 03-24-2014 10:31 AM

So me and my friend were having a conversation on facebook and i told i was going to kill myself if i did not get through the homework
Him: ok bye
Me: does it matter to you if i kill myself
Him: it does but u are not serious though right ?
Me: in my english class today, a group came and shared my story. It was really depressing
Him: if you want you can share your story with me later but right now i am not really feeling it, i am sorry
Me: its okay
Him: i hope u feel better, bye

- AllahDiz - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

he doesn't seem to really care because he doesn't think you would do that to yourself. he does care to a certain degree. but please don't try to kill yourself, taking your life will not make you or your family happy.

- Ezekial - 03-24-2014 10:40 AM

Something might have happened in his family, you never know. Also don't kill yourself and give him a day or 2 the start back talking to him.