Twitist Forums
What does it mean to dream of a girl that u liked before? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean to dream of a girl that u liked before? (/thread-114381.html)

What does it mean to dream of a girl that u liked before? - Ian - 03-24-2014 10:32 AM

I dreamt of her laying on me. And me and her were happy. We were watching something too.
What does this mean?

- E - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM

It merely means that you still like her and your subconscious mind in that particular dream made up a nice scenario.

I happened to notice that a woman whom I, to be honest, was in love with 15 years ago now has a Facebook page. I had happened to think of her for some reason the other morning, and typed in her name in the search bar ... and there she was. It's a newly created page. She wasn't on there before (and no, I'm not stalking her. Certain things remind me of her, that's all.) I'm not going to send her a friend request even. Our friendship was 15 years ago. Yet the subconscious mind remembers it like it was yesterday. Wink

- WinterRose - 03-24-2014 10:51 AM

You know that "Dream Interpretation" comes under the "Social Science" department and that is where dreams are analyzed. Hope to see you repost in that section.