Twitist Forums
Can someone I am not friends with on Facebook see that I have viewed her Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone I am not friends with on Facebook see that I have viewed her Facebook page? (/thread-114402.html)

Can someone I am not friends with on Facebook see that I have viewed her Facebook page? - Sheila - 03-24-2014 10:32 AM

I have seen many posts asking this same question however, the answers are anywhere from 1-4 years old. I know Facebook changes their privacy policy quite frequently. Additionally, on the Facebook help page it says it doesn't allow users to track who views their page but it doesn't say whether the users have to be friends or not. Maybe I am overanalyzing this thing to death. It is simply that I miss this person to death. She has yet to return my text messages that I have sent her. I fear that she is upset with me for viewing her Facebook page.

- brett.shryock - 03-24-2014 10:41 AM

No they can't see who has viewed it.

- Nalaka - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM

Nope, currently Facebook track only with the friend list.

- Thomas - 03-24-2014 10:46 AM

Facebook isn't allowing "Who has seen your Profile" features, as it is against the privacy policy. She has replied because you had sent her a message.

- Angeleyes - 03-24-2014 10:55 AM

No, they cannot see that you viewed their profile / facebook page.