Twitist Forums
Has Yahoo! even noticed the hordes of long-time members who are bailing because of the new format? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Has Yahoo! even noticed the hordes of long-time members who are bailing because of the new format? (/thread-114465.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Has Yahoo! even noticed the hordes of long-time members who are bailing because of the new format? - Bill B - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

Perhaps more importantly, does Yahoo! even care?
I too think that Blodwenbogbrush was taking a shot at Yahoo & wasn't actually expressing his sentiment. Thumbs up from me; no thumbs down to anyone from me on questions I ask.

- Betti - 03-24-2014 10:36 AM

Good question! THE NEW FORMAT SSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKS

- Pies B With You - 03-24-2014 10:38 AM

LOL

(((BillB)))

if yammie cared, the brilliant writers etc who used to frequent here would still be here....

PS: I think Blodwenbogbrush down there is getting a bum rap....I don't think he is saying "STFU" I think he is saying that's what Yahoo is saying to all of us.....

Thumbs up from me.

- Q&A Queen - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

I've complained and actually got a reply and was asked to post in some suggestion box that exists.

If I find that address I'll come back and post it.

In the meantime, if you haven't tried it, go international and to the New Zealand site. It's still in the old format.

- Alikat - 03-24-2014 10:47 AM

I doubt they even care.

- Blodwenbogbrush - 03-24-2014 10:53 AM

does Yahoo! even care?

Are you paying Yahoo?
No? Then STFU!

- Hope is certainty - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM

I expect they are waiting to see if the trolls bail. I am.

- idk - 03-24-2014 11:11 AM

Do not fear change. It'll be okay. Trust me.

- Take these Words - 03-24-2014 11:17 AM

Yes, I'm sure the CEO at Yahoo really cares that a few level 7 users from the R&S section of Y!A aren't participating anymore. I'm sure she's losing a lot of sleep over it on her private jet on the way to a tropical island.

- Swim - 03-24-2014 11:26 AM

It's a lot of the best members of the community that are leaving, sadly. But they will be replaced (and maybe their absence should remind us to slide into their shoes and step up our own games).

You accept that the world changes with our without your will or else you get left behind.