Twitist Forums
Did social illness and mal-conservativeness, disrespectful media, etc.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Did social illness and mal-conservativeness, disrespectful media, etc.? (/thread-114482.html)

Did social illness and mal-conservativeness, disrespectful media, etc.? - Money is not my God - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

Did social illness and mal-conservativeness, disrespectful media, etc. create a trend of queerness among some of the "indoor societies" in Egypt!

- sahar - 03-24-2014 10:40 AM

how can social illness create queerness, it's already an illness, the queerness is a result of many factors, some include old traditions and taboos, disrespectful media is a result or a projection not a cause

- Shalfat - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM

what do you mean? give examples please.

- sistablu - 03-24-2014 10:49 AM

Did you just go out and buy a dictionary? That is not a question or even a sentence! It's just the linking together of some big words you have just come across.
So the answer I will just guess at,no!

- Eddy1 - 03-24-2014 10:53 AM

Here you go mate, stoned like hell,,,,,,
I thought you'd stop the green you used to love....

I guess the religious submission is not related then ? !!!!!!!!
Yet, you are what you are......

I can understand where you are going .......

- nony - 03-24-2014 11:02 AM

Sorry Aslamna, but I think you copied this question from somewhere & you don't understand it really.

- Kalooka - 03-24-2014 11:04 AM

ok..i have busted my @ss to understand what you mean, and thanks God i did!
But what's the hell is "INDOOR society????? is it the opposit to "outdoor society"? i know something about indoor and another about society. and i cant put them together..