Twitist Forums
Reported friends picture, and can no longer see their posts? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Reported friends picture, and can no longer see their posts? (/thread-114633.html)

Reported friends picture, and can no longer see their posts? - Alex - 03-24-2014 10:36 AM

I reported one of my friends pictures because they were a teenager smoking some bad stuff, and it was really long ago and I'm becoming good friends with them but I usually go in the news feeds and like my friends' statuses but I can't see any of their statuses. I went to edit friends list at their profile but it dosn't change anything and I can't find anything in any part of the settings. Anyone wanna help?

- Tommy - 03-24-2014 10:39 AM

My 1st impulse is to ask you who made you Facebook Police? But I won't go there . . .

In one sentence you say that you can't see their Posts . . . in the next you say you "Like" them. One of these seems to be inaccurate . . .

My theory is that maybe this person found out you Narced on him to Facebook & has Restricted your Access to his Timeline. That happened to me a while back when one of my Friend's Boyfriends got hold of her Phone & changed her Settings . . .

Is this Friend Local to you? Do you see them out of Facebook? I'd suggest that you just ask him (her?) what's up & see if they answer you . . .