Twitist Forums
Facebook survey ..........? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook survey ..........? (/thread-114706.html)

Facebook survey ..........? - angel - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM

Most of people don't have privacy on their facebook profiles ........?do you think they like attention and which one do u prefer privacy or public please explain ...........???

- Nicholas - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM

i have privacy. i wont give my information to anyone i dont know.
i dont really think that they like attention, i think they actually dont know how to change privacy settings, and most of people doesn't really know why is it important.

- College Student - 03-24-2014 10:45 AM

I have privacy. I only share my pics and info with friends. And not friends of friends.
I don't put anything private on Facebook in the firs place.
Some people think it's cooler to have 3000 friends. But i think they're just lame because I really doubt they know all those people. I have 300 something friends and I only closely know about 20 of them. The rest are acquaintances.

- batraylover - 03-24-2014 10:53 AM

I think that people who leave all of their information open are putting themselves at risk for being stalked, having their privacy invaded, etc. I think that they do like attention and they love getting that attention (both positive and negative). I got rid of Facebook, but when I was on Facebook I kept my stuff completely private, I don't want the whole world knowing my business. I like to stay private as much as possible.