Twitist Forums
why do i hate facebook/Google+ shits, am i socially retarded or what? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: why do i hate facebook/Google+ shits, am i socially retarded or what? (/thread-114718.html)

why do i hate facebook/Google+ shits, am i socially retarded or what? - Jason - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM

yeah, i thruly hate those for some reason, i love tecnology, i love my smartphone, yotube, and the internet in general, but i just cant handle social netorwk sites, they get a lot of drama and i just feel like i cant trust them, i only have facebook to look "normal", but i dont have pictures and real full names on it like the typical people, neither i would put my real age and other personal info. but people look at me like im a liar for not doing that, the same with google plus, and all those things, i think im socially retarded or something, twitter is cool btw, i like it, but facebook and google plus,theres just something about those that i dont like what could it be??

- Rebecca - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM

It's probably because they act differently than you do. You're not socially retarded at all, you just have different tastes in social media. Facebook users are usually more cocky and self-centered than those who don't use it, and Google+ users are honestly conceited.