Twitist Forums
I don't want anything from Yahoo to show up on my Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I don't want anything from Yahoo to show up on my Facebook page? (/thread-114920.html)

I don't want anything from Yahoo to show up on my Facebook page? - Donna - 03-24-2014 10:41 AM

I know this is very easy, because I did it once and kept each "database" separated. But I just went on my bi-annual look at my Facebook account and saw that everything I did in Yahoo showed up in my Facebook page where I don't want anyone seeing it. please help.
THANKS

- Tony Stark - 03-24-2014 10:45 AM

Easy method(to stop your yahoo activity to appear on news feed )
Step 1: Hover your mouse over a yahoo activity and click the down arrow at the top right

Step 2: Select Hide All from yahoo activity or something like that.

Alternative (block yahoo activity from your facebook account)
Step 1: In the entry of the application in your news feed, click on the application name (highlighted in the screenshot). This will lead you to the application page.

Step 2: On the application page you will see a link "Block Application" (Highlighted again). Click on it.

Step 3: Facebook will ask you to confirm your decision. Confirm to block it. Go back to your Facebook start page (news feed). All entries from this application will be gone!

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 10:51 AM

Move your Mouse over To the Yahoo Activity Under Recent Activitys Than Click on the X Than you Will See a Option That Says Hide All From Yahoo Activity Click on That And it Will Be Hidden

Or Another Option Would be to Unlink Yahoo And Facebook and Keep Them Separate