Twitist Forums
How Can I improve my appearance (please help) ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How Can I improve my appearance (please help) ? (/thread-114990.html)

How Can I improve my appearance (please help) ? - Lea - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM

Hi, I'm 19, & I think I'm one of the ugliest ppl in the world. To the point that I decided to remove my mirror from my bedroom in order not to see myself in the mirror. Cuz I didn't want to think about it all the time.

But today, I was in my bedroom & decided to take some pictures with my cellphone. I looked at them & said : "I'm really ugly. Perhaps the ugliest person in the world !"
I hate my nose, olive skin, eyes, face, mouth. & I think my face has a weird shape.
I look even worse in pictures.

I also cut my hair short, & my style is boyish. So...I don't wear make up, & don't wear girly clothes.

The thing is..."I" think I'm ugly. But I don't know how ugly I am.
but I'm too shy to ask my mom, family & friends.
cuz they are gonna lie ! I know that.

Is that normal ?
What do I do ?
----------------------------------------------------
could u please do me a favor ?
I'd like ppl who don't know me, to look at my pictures somewhere & rate them.

I just opened a facebook account (today).
I haven't uploaded any pictures yet.
I will do that tonight or tomorrow.
I will take some random photoes tomorrow, & will upload it in my FB account. They can be really ugly & disgusting. Sorry, I just had to warn you.
But my FB account name is : Ioanna MLN

Plz, check my FB account tomorrow & tell me how I look, & How ugly I am. Plz do that. My mind is really busy.
I wanna hear the truth from strangers.

So plz tell me your account name, or check my account tomorrow. Will u do that ?

- Amanda - 03-24-2014 10:48 AM

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some people may think you're ugly, some may think you're gorgeous. It sounds as if you have low self esteem. Just remember, somebody out there thinks you're beautiful. You shouldn't have to have people tell you if you're ugly or not. That'll just bring you down more. Don't try to impress people. Love yourself. You can improve your appearance by smiling, and staying happy. You don't need a product to make you beautiful. Everyone is beautiful to someone. Keep your head up and smile.

- Dave87gn - 03-24-2014 10:54 AM

there is no such person on FB