Twitist Forums
Profile song on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Profile song on Facebook? (/thread-115006.html)

Profile song on Facebook? - bradyrussell24 - 03-24-2014 10:42 AM

Most of the answers I've seen are "NO YOU CAN'T!! IT'S NOT MYSPACE!!" I know for a fact that you can but I don't know how. There's this group on Facebook that's called "Add A Profile Page Theme Song!!!!!!!!!" and they say that you only need to join to add one, but I joined and nothing. Does anyone have one on their profile that knows how they put it on?

- me - 03-24-2014 10:48 AM

You can't. It isn't myspace.

and btw... there are fb groups for everything ranging from "I love froot loops" to "Add a dislike button"

Maybe you should join, "Myspace sucks. Why am I still on it?"

- Imran Y - 03-24-2014 10:51 AM

no,there is no way to add one.
sorry to break it to you,but there are thousand of these kinds of groups e.g. DISLIKE BUTTON!IT'S HERE! and Profile watcher:see who is looking at your profile and CHANGE YOUR FACEBOOK COLOUR!100% WORKING!
well,all these are fake.the titles are just there to get more fans.would you join a group called "random group" or a group called "GET A FREE T-SHIRT!JUST JOIN THIS GROUP!"
these groups give empty promises.none of them will do anything to your profile,they will not give you a dislike button or change your facebook colour or show you who is looking at your profile.
oh and
THIS IS NOT MYSPACE!