Twitist Forums
Is it possible to merge two Facebook business pages into one? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to merge two Facebook business pages into one? (/thread-11516.html)

Is it possible to merge two Facebook business pages into one? - Schmendrick - 10-15-2012 07:59 PM

I'm the Director of Marketing for a restaurant with two locations. The person who did the marketing before me decided to make a Facebook Business page for each separate location. Each location has its own fanbase, of which both are quite extensive. I want to be able to merge both business pages into ONE global business page, and combine the fanbases onto that page. Is this possible?

Thank you!

- theStrange - 10-15-2012 08:08 PM

I know for a fact that you cannot combine two pages into one.

Just try creating a brand new page and ask the fan's to join the new one and delete the previous ones after some time.

- Love Tareen - 10-15-2012 08:08 PM

I didn't get you clearly, but if you trying to say that can I Open two different facebook account at a time so yes, you can...!! Download Multifox from google and then install it.. After installation restart your mozilla and you ll be given an option ov "open in a new identity profile" by which you can login into many accounts at a time..