Twitist Forums
How to get my boyfriend and I to talk more and become closer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How to get my boyfriend and I to talk more and become closer? (/thread-115423.html)

How to get my boyfriend and I to talk more and become closer? - Steve - 03-24-2014 10:49 AM

Ok. So I'm a girl and last year me and this guy really liked each other. We didn't talk much but the entire grade teased us and all and he asked me out, but I wasn't allowed to date. This year I am, and I said yes when he asked me out. So now we are dating, but the problem is I don't know him very well. I have his # and te first few days when we dated e texted me everyday but then he just stopped. I texted him hey te next day, and he never responded. 2 days later I text him again, and he never responded. He doesn't have many social media so idk if that has anything to do with it. I don't have any classes with him at school but in the hallways I smile at him and try to talk but I'm too nervous and I don't want to text him too much and seem desperate!!! I'm so scared to talk to him and everyday I tell myself I'll start a convo but I like him soooooooo much and I get too nervous! Please help me I like him more than I've likes anyone else and I don't want him to dump me bc we don't talk!!!

- BIG DADDY COOL - 03-24-2014 10:58 AM

You have to make him understand that the key to a successful relationship is communication. and he needs to open up and be willing to communicate or the relationship can't grow. he needs to be willing to work on his shortcomings