Twitist Forums
Are people more receptive to Online Marketing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Are people more receptive to Online Marketing? (/thread-115501.html)

Are people more receptive to Online Marketing? - Julie - 03-24-2014 10:51 AM

In the current economic climate I m looking at starting some online Marketing, are people much more receptive to it now than 5 years ago?

- colossallunchroom569 - 03-24-2014 10:52 AM

Some are. That stuff doesn't work on me, though.

- Jake - 03-24-2014 10:59 AM

I would guess they are more wary of marketing, due to being exposed to a constant barrage of offers. Many times it's the internet novice who responds to an offer they would be better off not.

The bigger chance since the golden age of marketing in the early 2000s is much higher ad costs and competition levels. Bad economic times have driven countless people to try a business with virtually no startup costs.

- Kyle Lawrence - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM

Yeah of course. People are looking for ways on how to increase online income everyday. They will try every possible strategy that they can find.

- Nat - 03-24-2014 11:05 AM

YES!

Case in point: Facebook. While people mainly use it for personal use, it's widely used to promote small and large businesses alike.

Email marketing, pay per click advertising and even article writing & distribution play huge rolls in a businesses marketing strategy and all are online.