Twitist Forums
Ex-Best Friend requested me as friend on facebook..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Ex-Best Friend requested me as friend on facebook..? (/thread-115552.html)

Ex-Best Friend requested me as friend on facebook..? - unknown - 03-24-2014 10:52 AM

There is this girl. Me and her used to be best friends(BESTT!), and we got in a fight in december. about 30min ago, she requested me as a friend on facebook. what does this mean? PLEASE HELP!

- Nursing Student - 03-24-2014 10:54 AM

Don't accept it.

- Jaf Kk - 03-24-2014 10:56 AM

accept it.

- Sanna - 03-24-2014 10:59 AM

Well, it could mean a lot of things. The most likely are one: she only sent you the request because she wants more Facebook friends. or two: she's interested in being friends with you again. I would accept the request but don't say anything to her. If she wants to talk to you, talk to her. If she wants to be friends again she'll say something to you.

- Albert - 03-24-2014 11:02 AM

Either she wants to be your friend again or she wants want to add people to her friends list and she requested you because she doubts that you will ignore it. I can't really tell you for sure. If you want to accept it then go ahead. There is nothing wrong with that.

- Emily Fisher - 03-24-2014 11:05 AM

This means that said fight seems petty to her now. This could be a step in a direction of forgiveness Smile. You never know! Regardless, If she really meant that much to you, I would advise that you accept her friend request and try to smooth things out. The internet is a great way to have conversations that need to be had without having to awkwardly face them.
Don't over-analyze it though. I mean after all, it is Facebook. It doesn't really mean much! Tongue
Good luck chica!