Twitist Forums
On facebook, someone made a fake profile page of me. Anyone know how I can track this person down? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: On facebook, someone made a fake profile page of me. Anyone know how I can track this person down? (/thread-11562.html)

On facebook, someone made a fake profile page of me. Anyone know how I can track this person down? - Arlynn - 10-15-2012 08:00 PM

please help me!

- David GH. - 10-15-2012 08:08 PM

Oh if only I knew! Some criminal once did this to me,but the good news is you can now switch to a coded account that has a padlock at the top of the screen. That is secure and cant be cloned or copied. Facebook doesnt like it as those Apps cant get through either. I would close your present account and open a new one where its a coded signal (it asks you when you are setting it up if you want a coded signal) @Rebbecca I tried that and all I got was a load of computernised nonsense.A page making fun of me was on for a month.No the lady should follow my advise.

- Gentlemenrake175 - 10-15-2012 08:08 PM

Tell Facebook for one.

- Rebecca - 10-15-2012 08:08 PM

There's this thing on Facebook where u can say that someone made a fake Facebook of u and u can report it to them and they'll delete the account