Twitist Forums
why wont my facebook app on my iphone search for people that are not my friends but my computer will?l? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: why wont my facebook app on my iphone search for people that are not my friends but my computer will?l? (/thread-116019.html)

why wont my facebook app on my iphone search for people that are not my friends but my computer will?l? - Kristen - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM

I can search for friends on my facebook app but I cannot find or try to look up people that are not friends, but on my computer i can see friends and non-friends and I'm not sure why because it was never like this before. I've deleted the app and turned the phone off and nothing changes. Any solutions?

- Noman - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM

in the iphone facebook app, open friends from the list on the side and then where it says "search friends" on the top, tap on it and then set to "everyone"

- sackado - 03-24-2014 11:14 AM

when i click my search bar on facebook app it wont let me find them either but when i click friend and then everyone it lets me but my search bar is my main problem only started to do it a few days ago