Twitist Forums
my girlfriend is ignoring me what should i do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: my girlfriend is ignoring me what should i do? (/thread-116039.html)

my girlfriend is ignoring me what should i do? - Andrew - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM

First of all I can tell shes ignoring me because I can see when she reads my texts another example she makes snapchat stories and reads my own she posts on fscebook and instagram as well she ignores me for about 4-8 hours at a time and now it seems like we oly say good morning and goodnight now but when she does answer me she does it all nice and sweet as if nothing is wrong I have told her about this and she says she is sorry and she doesn't mean for me to feel that way but she keeps on doing it sooooo what can I do do you have any suggestions on how to get back at her?thanks for listening!

- Tom - 03-24-2014 11:05 AM

I have a partner and we have the same problem but in the other way around because he texts me all the time but i just don't feel like texting him back every other minute so i sometimes ignore him for longer and then he gets mad but this doesn't mean anything trust me, i love him but I'm just not that super into texting for the whole day so...but the other thing is that we live together, I'm not sure how about your girl and you, but i do understand you and suggest talking to her, just sit down calmly, tell her how much you love her and thats why you worried, I'm sure she will understand and give you an explanation, good luck!