Twitist Forums
Have you ever been inlove over the internet? Have you ever loved someone so much it actually hurt you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Have you ever been inlove over the internet? Have you ever loved someone so much it actually hurt you? (/thread-116090.html)

Have you ever been inlove over the internet? Have you ever loved someone so much it actually hurt you? - fools - 03-24-2014 11:01 AM

FALLING FOR SOMEONE OVER THE INTERNET SOUNDED WRONG AND WEIRD IN MANY LEVELS. Sad
i hate this feeling :'( Im 18 years old girl and i really love him, Its been a 3 weeks ago since we broke up and HE message hours ago that he still love me, my heart so happy, then i reply him honestly that we have a same feelings, then he give me a SMILE EMOTICONS [ Smile ] , then he message me again,
"BUT I HAVE ALREADY A NEW GIRLFRIEND HER NAME IS ELI"
Tears falling down, he said "ELI? HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND?"
Eli is my friend also in internet, i treat her like my big sister, MONTHS AGO i saw her picture on my ex bofriend facebook cover, i cry a lot when i saw it, he CHEATED me but i forgive him cause he said it was just a challenge to me if im going to jealouse. HE hurt my pride.
AND NOW HE AND ELI?
Coriousity was killing me, i think every since, he cheated me then he try to believing me that all of those was just a challenge. :'( so hurt.
I cried so much, i thought i wanted to kill myself at some point just to take all this pain away.
i hate ELI and MY EX BOYFRIEND :'(
I DONT KNOW HOW TO MOVE ON, I AM MUCH MORE BEAUTYFUL THAN ELI, THEN MY EX BOYFRIEND IS UGLY HONESTLY, WANT TO SEE HIS UGLY FACE? SEE IT ON MY PROFILE
PICTURE.

:'(
PLEASE HELP ME, DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO? Sad hohoho can't sleep. :'(

- ♥Kayy♥:] - 03-24-2014 11:04 AM

Wow, then u should be able to get over him then...he tried to make u jealous that is not right at all my ex tried to do that..that's a coward move right there...u already know ur beautiful so don't worry about him or her he didnt love u to begin with if he's dating ur friend after he broke up wit u...he's not worth u deserve better. DON'T HURT YOURSELF OVER A BOY OR A BOY U NEVER MET..u gotta move on and let him go.