Twitist Forums
How do i make it so i remove my facebook account completely from my android? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How do i make it so i remove my facebook account completely from my android? (/thread-116196.html)

How do i make it so i remove my facebook account completely from my android? - Malik - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM

Hi, I have an atnt HTC aria and once, I used the Facebook app. I once downloaded the facebook app but I went to settings, to manage apps and cleared the data and force quit also. Later I went to my photos on my phone and on the bottom there was the Facebook symbol with the bubble right? So I click on it and there is a pic me(my Facebook pic) and all my Facebook friends. If u click on the friends their pics show up. And on my phone contacts all my Facebook friends are on there. I find't add them obviously. Why is this happening? How do I remove my Facebook from my phone? Thanks for the help.

- Nashenas - 03-24-2014 11:08 AM

You probably syncing your device's contacts with facebook. You need to stop that sync or just uninstall the facebook app from your application folder.