Twitist Forums
have you ever needed someone so bad? have you ever wanted someone you just couldnt have? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: have you ever needed someone so bad? have you ever wanted someone you just couldnt have? (/thread-116535.html)

have you ever needed someone so bad? have you ever wanted someone you just couldnt have? - scenicjj - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM

Did you ever try so hard that your world just fell apart? Well have you? And did you get them in the end?

- Molly - 03-24-2014 11:11 AM

I met this boy Ryan from a mutual friend. We never officially dated for but two months we became really close and I thought I was falling in love with him. Then my Aunt died and I went into this weird mood where I closed myself off from people. He didn’t like that and left me. It took me a few weeks but I eventually became myself again and I really missed Ryan. I went to desperate measures to see him and impress him. I checked his facebook every day. He was bum and he was living with a group of friends. I ended up getting a connection with one of those friends and I would doll myself up before going to that house. So, after a few months, I got nowhere and I started to accept it was over. Then I met this amazing guy and I am head over heels in love. We’ve been dating for nine months. I ended up hanging out with Ryan again. We have this mutual friend, David. When I hung out with him, I started questioning what I ever saw in him. The kid is a bum. He smokes cigs; drinks way too much, does acid, and smokes a lot of pot. I was blindly in love with him. I’m honestly glad it didn’t work out. I don’t know what path I would have taken being with someone like that. My current boyfriend refuses to drink or smoke and he’s just sweet. That whole situation taught me that fate works out.