Twitist Forums
How to get over a girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How to get over a girl? (/thread-116552.html)

How to get over a girl? - Numskullz1000 - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM

I'm 15 so i get it that I'm not that old and it's not "proper" and all that stuff but I just broke up with a girl that I really cared about. We'd been going out five months so it was kind of a moderately lasting relationship (well in high school it is. A week before all this I told her to tell me what was troubling her and she got in a giant beef with me saying how i should stop asking at let her have her own space and that she doesnt have to tell me everything which i agree with. So i gave her some space to sort it out and didnt talk to her for a while. But three days after this she invited me to her house and it was just like it normally was (kissing, hugging) then i didnt talk to her for after as she was still having "problems" and i didnt want to interfere. Then four days after I went to her house i got a facebook message saying how she didnt think it was working because shes got too much stress.

So i was pretty upset obviously. But now she won't even talk to me and will actually try to avoid me. I asked if she was annoyed with me and she said no and that she has no reason to be. She's also pretty much starting arguments with her other friends which i think is because she knows they'll come crawling back to her and she'll get attention.

I still care about her because of how she was before, but over these last few weeks she's become a childish a**hole.

I dont know whether i should try to talk to her or wait for her (if she does) to talk to me first and i don't know whether i should try to get her back.

I'm guess i'm scared i won't find another girl who will take an interest in me.

Please can someone give me advise on what i should do next.

Thanks.

- Damon - 03-24-2014 11:12 AM

Just don't see her, don't stalk her on Facebook etc. as you never get over it as you be seeing her all the time.

It might take 2 weeks and you think "fuck you"

You be okay. Get some friends to meet up with you or whatever and keep your mind off things.

Hope it helps