Twitist Forums
Does this girl like me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Does this girl like me? (/thread-116559.html)

Does this girl like me? - Haris - 03-24-2014 11:09 AM

Every time where out in groups of friends like about 10 people she tends to ignore me, like she doesn't say hi or anything unless I talk to her! She does the same with the people I am with if I am with any. Also sometimes I catch her staring at me sometimes and I don't know why she is doing it! Its driving me crazy! I don't know weather she likes me or not. Before like almost a year ago we were really close and talked on Facebook a lot but then we drifted apart. So I don't know if she likes me or not. Please help me I'm really frustrated and it's making my head spin. And yes the girl is a shy girl just to let you know.

- Miranda - 03-24-2014 11:11 AM

I feel like she does, but she doesn't want to be the one to make the first move. If you like her, I'd say go for it.

- Jacob - 03-24-2014 11:12 AM

She wants the D

- Mark - 03-24-2014 11:19 AM

Talk to her again online if you want but yes id say she does ask her out the wirst she could say is no then you know she doesn't at a young age rejection seems crushing life ending but its not I promise don't be scared be confident it looks like you got a good hand so lay the cards and play it out