Twitist Forums
How am I supposed to know if he's single or not? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How am I supposed to know if he's single or not? (/thread-116628.html)

How am I supposed to know if he's single or not? - Desiree - 03-24-2014 11:10 AM

So this guy at my school, I have a crush on him.
I found him on Facebook, and only followed his page. He sent me a friend request and I accepted. I'm scared to make the first move, so I'm waiting for him to get online and message me or something.. :/ on his profile it says single.
But I was going through his pictures of him and his "girlfriend." And on her profile, her profile picture is a picture of them two together, and that was updated December of 2013, like one month ago.

He knows I like him, he even wanted me to write a letter to be sure that I liked him, because I never went up to him and told him. i always asked my friend to. So.. how can I find out, or should I just simply wait :/

- Jane - 03-24-2014 11:19 AM

"do u have a girlfriend?" thats it Smile

- Kody - 03-24-2014 11:22 AM

Just ask, don't be afraid

- Matthew - 03-24-2014 11:31 AM

Ask him! You sit around waiting and you could be missing alot of good in life. Take the bull by the horns and handle that!

- Blue SKY - 03-24-2014 11:35 AM

The best way to go about this is to get to know him a bit and then ask him. But if your to shy to do that in person then try to add him on FB and ask him that way.

- John W - 03-24-2014 11:43 AM

It sounds to me like he has a girlfriend. Just ask him and see what he says. Then you can ask his girlfriend and see what she says. I have a feeling he doesn't want his girlfriend to know about you if you know what I mean.

- aviva - 03-24-2014 11:51 AM

There's nothing wrong with asking him, though I am a bit concerned that he wanted you to write a letter for him. Not really knowing him or the reason for it, it just sounds a bit suspicious to me :/