Twitist Forums
I am up to 95 Friends on my Facebook Account. I only hang out with a few of these people. Time to Delete? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I am up to 95 Friends on my Facebook Account. I only hang out with a few of these people. Time to Delete? (/thread-116684.html)

I am up to 95 Friends on my Facebook Account. I only hang out with a few of these people. Time to Delete? - jimmy.lemongrass - 03-24-2014 11:11 AM

Do any of you go through your Facebook "friends" and delete some of the people? I have 95 friends now, and it's a bit too much. What happens when you delete a "friend"?

- Tee - 03-24-2014 11:18 AM

wow, that's a little, most people i know have hundreds of friends on their fb.

um well i guess you can delete ppl if you want, they wont be notified if you choose to do so

as for me, i like to see how my current/former classmates are doing as well as old/new acquaintances. like to keep in touch w/ppl i have met through hs/college. therefore, i don't like to delete people

- mistaken4sane - 03-24-2014 11:22 AM

I just asked, and people are saying they are not notified when you delete them, which is good.

I understand what you're saying and I think you should delete people. I only have "friends" who are people I actually know and like.

- pilgrim - 03-24-2014 11:24 AM

I have hundreds of friends on Facebook and some I've only talked to once or twice. I've never deleted a person. If you do delete they aren't notified, but what's wrong with having a bunch of friends?