Twitist Forums
Do school administrators want to know when students create "I hate Mr. xxxxx pages on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Do school administrators want to know when students create "I hate Mr. xxxxx pages on Facebook? (/thread-11670.html)

Do school administrators want to know when students create "I hate Mr. xxxxx pages on Facebook? - sre011175 - 10-15-2012 08:01 PM

I see these pop up on occasion on my daughter and her friends wall posts. I didn't know if it would be appropriate to notify the school or let it be.

- briandwales - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

yes they would

- Bec - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

no, what would they do about it? be all like "heard you hate mr.xxxxxx, detention for you!" im sure the school would have better things to do than hear about parents telling them that their kids hate their teachers

- kyle - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

You need to get a life you creep stop spying on your child and her friends weirdo

- shroud - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

there is nothing wrong with a kid saying they hate mr xxxx
the schools don't need to know

- kindWorld487 - 10-15-2012 08:10 PM

Speaking as both a member of school staff and a governor at another school, yes... please do notify us. Pages like this can alert us to problems we weren't aware of within the school... they can wreck an innocent person's career, but equally a problem between staff and students can harm a child's education.

Reports like this would be treated as completely confidential.