Twitist Forums
Facebook profiles without Facebook layouts in the Facebook world.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook profiles without Facebook layouts in the Facebook world.? (/thread-116829.html)

Facebook profiles without Facebook layouts in the Facebook world.? - Kevin - 03-24-2014 11:14 AM

Hey guys, you know everyone in the Facebook world needs a Facebook layout. Because without a Facebook layout. That's just not cool. It's just that without a Facebook layout, then it's just plain Facebook profile without a facebook layout. I'm just saying. That's it.

- Big Ben - 03-24-2014 11:20 AM

Facebook layouts aren't real, you must have a browser plugin or addon to view them, everyone on your friends list must have the plugin/addon to view it the way you want them to view it. It works using CSS, JavaScript, and other non server-side technology that exists only on the user's end, no one else will see it how you want them to see it on the other side.

- josht02 - 03-24-2014 11:25 AM

Yeah, there's a new website that lets you have Facebook layouts. Both you and your friends can see them! It works using a bookmarklet for your browser. You don't have to install anything. Just bookmark the iLikeLayouts Button on your browser. I like it a lot and it works great! check it out!
http://www.ilikelayouts.com - Full page layouts for Facebook!!

- Social Stacy - 03-24-2014 11:29 AM

Now that Facebook is the most popular social networking site to date, there have been a lot of sites popping up with facebook layouts. I have tried most of them and the one I like the most - have received the best results with - is PageRage. There is an installation required but the plugin is free (Yontoo Layers). There are a ton of premade layouts to choose from or you can create your own layouts with images or just plain color. I believe the plugin works on Firefox, Internet Explorer and coming soon, Google Chrome. Good luck, hope this helps Smile