Twitist Forums
Facebook App: button disappeared? ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook App: button disappeared? ? (/thread-116832.html)

Facebook App: button disappeared? ? - Lazy-assedmother881 - 03-24-2014 11:14 AM

I don't have the newest version of the Facebook app because I was trying to get use to it on the Safari version before I updated it to get use to it, I was using the Facebook app today and I could usually click a button on the upper left corner and I could view all my friend status at one time, then click it again and just look at pictures my friends uploaded at one time and I could do the same with links, videos, and ect. But all of a sudden that button disappeared and I tried turning my itouch off and on, double clicking the main button then this underbar came up and I deleted it, but it didn't completely delete it, like I didnt have to reinstall. And I really don't want to update it yet cause I'm still not use to the new version. Can someone please help me get that one button back? Thank you Smile

- Cry Baby Obama - 03-24-2014 11:22 AM

Facebook offers users a help center, where you can browse through issues by topic. You can also search for a specific issue or use the forum to ask a question, where other users can reply with answers.