Twitist Forums
Can you see your friend's profile through another facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Can you see your friend's profile through another facebook? (/thread-116918.html)

Can you see your friend's profile through another facebook? - Yannah - 03-24-2014 11:15 AM

So, I have another(fake) account that I made and I was wondering if I can view my friend's profile/friends/posts? Because he blocked me on my real account.

- broadlake692 - 03-24-2014 11:20 AM

It depends on their security level. Either they have all their information public, friends of friends can see it, friends can see it, or only they can see it. Why make another account to friend them. Just leave them alone; they probably don't want anything to do with you. I know it sucks as I've had more than my fair share of these situations.

- Forest Hospital - 03-24-2014 11:28 AM

It depends. You might have to be friends with him. You might have to be friends OR mutual friends (friends with one of his friends). But he could have no privacy settings too. Which would be good for you.

- Adam - 03-24-2014 11:37 AM

No, it depends whether he open his profile for public or for friends.

- Eliss211 - 03-24-2014 11:45 AM

Yes, it depends. Most people are hiding their profile from public view
to protect their privacy.

- Angeleyes - 03-24-2014 11:51 AM

It depends on his privacy settings.

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 11:54 AM

Depends On There Privacy Settings if They Have it Set to Friends Only No Unless you Are Friends With That Person If Its Set to Public Than You Can Do it

Keep In Mind Tho you Do Know Having More than 1 Account on Facebook is Not Allowed Right ? if Not Please Read The Terms of Service if Facebook catch's You They Will Either Disable your Account or Make you Go Through a Security Check Point

- Kittysue - 03-24-2014 12:04 PM

If he has a public profile, yes then anyone can see it
If his profile is set to private, no. Only people on his Friends list will be able to see his posts

- abraXus - 03-24-2014 12:10 PM

if your second account is not on his friends list, then you will only be able to see things that are seting to public, and most people dont post public things, and people under the age of 18 cannot post things publicly