Twitist Forums
What Would You Do if you was me in my Current Situation? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: What Would You Do if you was me in my Current Situation? (/thread-117014.html)

What Would You Do if you was me in my Current Situation? - Curtis - 03-24-2014 11:17 AM

Like its weird I broke up with my ex over a year a go and I been talking to this little jump off...well girl mess with off and on And she called me and we were on the phone for about almost a hour talking about what we been up to and its been a while since we talked an then we talked about sex and I thought about my ex girl I broke up with last year...and my ex and I dont talk rreally...like other then she reachimg out to me on my birthday back in may after that nothing els...so what was this..and shud I ad her on instagram because shes following my sister and brother...and shud I be the mature one and follow her or just leave it be...cause a part of me a small part wants to let her kno ive changed im slowly doing stuff with my life then when we were together... I guess like she tried to keep me in check when we were together and let me kno what I should do...you kno when people give you advice cuz they care and these days I dont really have that friend well female friend like her..but I guess I should just go out and find more fish in the sea...cause if she wanted to remain in my life she wuda tried to put effort into being friends regardless how I broke up an broke her

- Zaphod_Beeblebrox - 03-24-2014 11:21 AM

Maybe next time you'll appreciate the value of a good friendship and treat your girlfriend better. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Stupid people don't. Which are you?

- Tobias - 03-24-2014 11:27 AM

You should attend English class.

sincerely,
Trollbias

- squidward - 03-24-2014 11:35 AM

Firstly, get a dictionary.
Secondly, well yes, the first step is most crucial right now.
More people will answer your question if it makes sense. To you included.

- narrowcrowd942 - 03-24-2014 11:44 AM

I would do everything in my power to resist the urge to 'prove' something to an ex.
I would not add them on Instagram nor any other social networking site. I would completely dilute their influence over my life.
I would refocus and set a course for my life that was in keeping with my own dreams and desires.
And I would most certainly look to be dating again, when I was happy with myself.

- . - 03-24-2014 11:48 AM

No