Twitist Forums
how to make facebook private? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: how to make facebook private? (/thread-117394.html)

how to make facebook private? - Bookworm - 03-24-2014 11:29 AM

I want to change my privacy settings making all my posts and photos private to people that are not my 'friend'.
help?

- Resnick - 03-24-2014 11:32 AM

First log in to your facebook account then go to setting > privacy setting and create it privacy.

- john - 03-24-2014 11:40 AM

Head to your privacy settings under the Account menu at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.

On the privacy settings page, you'll see five categories: Profile, Contact Information, Applications and Websites, Search and Block List.

Start at the top with Profile information and change all the options to "Friends." This will stop people you don't know from accessing any of your personal data.
Do the same for your contact information, most of which, thankfully, still defaults to Only Friends.

Also be aware that each setting has a "customize" option which allows you to, for example, set your information to "visible only to friends" but also block certain "friends" (like your mom, so she won't see the drunken, late night rants you post on your Wall).

- Richard - 03-24-2014 11:48 AM

You can change it through privacy setting. Make it private by clicking the public option. Simple

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 11:54 AM

To Set your Posts to Private Go to Privacy Settings its The 1st Setting That you Should See Set it to Friends Only

For Photos Go to the Photo Page Under Each Photo Album you Will See a Box With People on it Click on That And Set Each One to Friends Only

Please Note Cover Photos By Default are Public And you Can Not Make That Private Also Profile Pictures you Can Only Make Individual Photos Private

- Angeleyes - 03-24-2014 11:55 AM

Go to your privacy settings and change to "only me" or "friends only".

- abraXus - 03-24-2014 12:04 PM

facebook privacy settings are not all set in one place... this link explains everything