Twitist Forums
Seeking for Business Promotion & marketing on facebook advice ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Seeking for Business Promotion & marketing on facebook advice ? (/thread-11741.html)

Seeking for Business Promotion & marketing on facebook advice ? - anon - 10-15-2012 08:02 PM

"I have a business of computer accessory. My business and running for around 1 year.
I'm looking for new ideas to help market and promote my business.
I asked a similar question the other day but wasn't given any good ideas. Most of which don't seem to apply to my business. now again I'm here to know any solution help !

- ezzza - 10-15-2012 08:11 PM

Hello there !
Business of computer accessory is good concept to earn more..your business running for around 1 year.looking for new ideas to help market and promote my business.
some time ago I also asked a question with someone. I gotta wright answer and a solution too, now i tell you about the facebook marketing and promotion ideas, simply facebook marketing need a large community and friends group to expand your thoughts business reviews and updates..this task takes a lot time to consume, here is different way to do marketing and promotion on facebook some professional company offers same services somebody suggested me once a name magicsolv.com I have listened that they are providing marketing and promotional help why don't you aske them to do your business marketing hope satisfied best of luck.