Twitist Forums
facebook friend request ?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: facebook friend request ?? (/thread-117552.html)

facebook friend request ?? - XxpinkxX - 03-24-2014 11:31 AM

on facebook if you add somebody as a friend and they decline when you go on their profile can you add them as a friend again? i added someone as a friend on facebook they are in some of my classes so they know who i am but we haven't talked yet because its just after summer so new classes, i added them 3 days ago then i clicked on their name by accident because their name was in my news feed and on their profile it said 'add as friend' so did they decline? i dont get why they would like hate me should it not normally say 'friend request sent' if they havent answered yet, this is really annoying me i think i might have added them before like a year ago as well

- Gemma - 03-24-2014 11:40 AM

yes you can.

- deepmaid984 - 03-24-2014 11:41 AM

yes if it comes up add as friend again then it means they hav declined..i wouldnt add this person until you have talked to them a few times otherwise they'll think ur desperate to add them

- Jan409 - 03-24-2014 11:48 AM

it just means they haven't added you yet
maybe they are on holiday, maybe they've not been near their f/b account
If they're not a personal friend why bother adding them at all

- Jennifer - 03-24-2014 11:57 AM

I guess you could delete the request and then re-request but I wouldn't. It doesn't mean they declined your request, they could have just said "not now".

I know people who do not accept anyone except good friends, family. Some kids add sooooooo many friends, that their parents restrict the # to a max so there is a possibility that is the case.

My 17 yr old daughter is very selective only because she herself doesn't want to have an inflated # of "friends". She only has people she hangs out with or knows from grammar school.

Don't take it personally...it's Facebook. Make real friends with the person if you like them.

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 12:05 PM

yes you Can Add them Again Unless They marked Down That they Dont Know you than it Wont Let you Send it Again Just Click on the Add as A Friend Button

- Louis - 03-24-2014 12:09 PM

Probably dont want to be you friend