Twitist Forums
One of my boyfriend's family members said I am ugly..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: One of my boyfriend's family members said I am ugly..? (/thread-117563.html)

One of my boyfriend's family members said I am ugly..? - sus295 - 03-24-2014 11:31 AM

My boyfriend, his brother and I all took a group picture on new years eve. I admit i was a little drunk and the picture wasn't the best, and I don't think I am ugly. But my boyfriend's brother posted it on to social media anyway. I go to look at the comments, and one of my boyfriend's family members, I am pretty sure his aunt, commented on it & said a lot of nice things about them, then at the end she says, "Who is that ugly girl that ruined the picture hahaha". I was kinda hurt, because it is just a rude thing to say about someone. Especially when you are a grown woman commenting on another girl's looks. My boyfriend nor his brother stood up for me either. Do you think I should be mad at him for not sticking up for me?

- niceseashore481 - 03-24-2014 11:35 AM

Hell yeah its on a social site but again she could be just joking lol so just keep calm and forget about it only you can judge your secret 😊

- Danielle - 03-24-2014 11:36 AM

You're right, it was quite rude of her post her opinion about your looks. Try not to let some old woman's comment about u bother u. Personally I would be hurt too if my bf didn't defend me. Don't start a fight with him about it but I would just tell him that him not sticking up for you hurt your feelings. Its not worth getting mad over but you have every right to feel hurt.

- em - 03-24-2014 11:38 AM

He should have defended you and I would be mad too. Not everyone takes good pics. I am not photogenic in the least bit haha, but I would be pretty annoyed too.

- Alion - 03-24-2014 11:40 AM

He should have defended you,yes. Take it as a warning sign-a boyfriend who won't stand up for his girlfriend tends to be of weak character. Strike One?

- Kay - 03-24-2014 11:42 AM

He should have defended you.
Social media is like that.