Twitist Forums
Facebook liking random pages on its own? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook liking random pages on its own? (/thread-11758.html)

Facebook liking random pages on its own? - !Shup! - 10-15-2012 08:03 PM

I'm postiive i'm NOT getting hacked so please don't tell me I am because I change my password very often.
Facebook randomly likes weird pages for me & I'm so annoyed. I instantly "unlike" them, but it's irriatating to me. They like pages like "GlucoBrands", "Sugertime something" & once a page about thongs! How do i stop
does this also have something to do with my tumblr..? I've heard it's because of my tumblr.

- Regan - 10-15-2012 08:12 PM

omg thats happened to me! most of the time it happens after i go on a page that is a long list of stuff. it has been about all kinds of stuff.

- Rawrrry - 10-15-2012 08:12 PM

I don't know. I get that too!
I don't think it's because of tumblr, I've never heard of that and I have a tumblr. I'm not sure but I think it has to do with those companies that promise businesses with "2000 facebook likes on your page!" or "500 followers on twitter!"

- Taylor - 10-15-2012 08:12 PM

This just happened to me too! I don't think it is because of tumblr, because my tumblr and facebook aren't linked together, nor do they have the same password. My facebook liked a bunch of random pages, and today it liked "trashbags" which is apparently some band? I don't want my facebook saying I like trashbags though!! Sorry I can't be of more help, but I just don't think its tumblr.. I want to make this stop though! D: