Twitist Forums
Is There A Way Of Disconnecting Your Ask Fm Account From Twitter?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Is There A Way Of Disconnecting Your Ask Fm Account From Twitter?!? (/thread-117624.html)

Is There A Way Of Disconnecting Your Ask Fm Account From Twitter?!? - ♥TickleStrawbs● - 03-24-2014 11:32 AM

I made a ask Fm account ages ago and connected it to my twitter, except, I hate that account and recently created a new one, but i can't connect the new one, because the old one is connected!

Anyway of undoing this? There doesn't seem to be any settings to disconnect, and i tried to disable my account but it don't work Sad Help? anyone had this problem?

Thanks

- livelovelaugh - 03-24-2014 11:38 AM

Log on to the ask fm account you want to disconnect from twitter, and go to Settings.
Then under settings there is sections: profile, privacy, design, services and widget.
Click Services. It will then show you what ask.fm is connected to: your twitter, facebook etc, and there is a link to "remove connection". After that you should then just be able to log in with your other ask.fm account and connect it if you want.