Twitist Forums
Should I return this man's phone calls if I know he trying to pitch me for multi-level-marketing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Should I return this man's phone calls if I know he trying to pitch me for multi-level-marketing? (/thread-11816.html)

Should I return this man's phone calls if I know he trying to pitch me for multi-level-marketing? - Andre - 10-15-2012 08:05 PM

I met a man who worked in my building and told him about my desire to move up in the company and he said that he may have business contacts. I gave him my contact information and he immediately began contacting me on a frequent basis. I went to his personal profile on Facebook and noticed links to many MLM sites and products he was promoting. I believe that's what he wants from me. Should I continue to ignore his calls or tell him to buzz off?

- Amy D - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

if you ignore him he will get the picture.... evidentually BUT that could take a while for him to grasp. I would just tell him to not contact me again that your not interested in what he is selling

- dennis m - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

Im in sales and I would rather you told me no with a quick explanation rather then me wasting my time. I could focus my sales on others.

- SuziQ211 - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

I was going to say to just ignore him until he gets the hint, BUT I do think Dennis & Amy are right....you should just take care of it by letting him know you aren't interested so he can go on to someone else.