Twitist Forums
facebook is making me feel unpopular? :/? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: facebook is making me feel unpopular? :/? (/thread-118200.html)

facebook is making me feel unpopular? :/? - meehta - 03-24-2014 11:42 AM

well ive had facebook for a very long time (like since i was in grade 3 or 4, the days where i used to play farmville and pet society ahahaha) and im in year 9 this year.
Ive slowly started getting more likes on my facebook profile picture (I have 47 likes on my recent one) but i still feel really unpopular because i don't post often and i always delete statuses that don't get likes because i feel really embarrased??

Like i posted a status about a movie soundtrack and it got 1 like and i feel really awkward like it matters so much ughhh.
anyy advicee Sad(

- piers - 03-24-2014 11:43 AM

I say not to worry about it coz I understand Ur situation but some time you just have to get to the point where yoi dont care

- ash d - 03-24-2014 11:48 AM

Well i would sit back and look at all the people in your friends list and think who really is your friend, and I am guessing if your like me you will find out that most of your real friends are probably not that active in the first place. I personally think if your going to use your time then invest it in something that has a return benefit

if this is your only source for social interaction then when you go to school talk to people and make real friends lol and by real i mean people who just like to hang out and enjoy your company as an individual and not someone who has to come up with status that have usually no meaning

- john - 03-24-2014 11:57 AM

You Carr about populatity... And no it could be because your mates don't use Facebook as much as you or that there pissed of you posting statuses