Twitist Forums
Facebook chat girl help 10pt. Best answer !!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook chat girl help 10pt. Best answer !!!!? (/thread-118272.html)

Facebook chat girl help 10pt. Best answer !!!!? - Steve - 03-24-2014 11:43 AM

I'm on school holidays I'm in year 9. I have classes with her

There's this girl I like and I talked to her on Facebook at 11pm it went like this I my friend actually sent this (hey x)

Hey x
😮err sorry I left my phone at my friends for a few days!! I am so sorry about that!! At least it's only one message

Haha it's ok

Ok I'm just not so sure what "x" meant I just thought it meant kiss or something and I was like aaaahhh

😊 ( it's a smily face)

I'm kinda dumb with that kinda stuff

Yeah me too

(She went offline for 30secs)

Hm, I have to go sorry going to bed

Ok bye

That's the end, how do I pick it up again today? It's 4:20 pm the day after the convo

She did go offline for the rest of the night after saying she had to go to bed

I am quite shy about relationships I have never had a girlfriend

- RiTz - 03-24-2014 11:53 AM

just ask her hows her day going and whats she upto

- Blue - 03-24-2014 11:54 AM

you can start it up by saying "Hi" or "wazz up?" Ask her what are her plans for the weekend and then it'll lead to a conversation.

- Kuroshitsuji - 03-24-2014 12:01 PM

Just start it our normally with a Hey, Hi, Hello.

- Manoli - 03-24-2014 12:10 PM

Dont be shy, be confident in youself and just pick up the convo with a simple hello and a smiley face Smile then it should all work out! Hope this helps Smile

- massivetexture017 - 03-24-2014 12:19 PM

Test Answer

- GagaMinajFan - 03-24-2014 12:26 PM

Ask her if she slept well last night. Maybe even joke around and ask if she had a dream about you maybe she'll play along and you can come up with a funny dream together. Just be yourself and let the conversation flow. If things get awkward just switch the conversation with a "lol anyways what are you doing today" that always works