Twitist Forums
Is marketing on Google base and Google maps a good way to advertise your company? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Is marketing on Google base and Google maps a good way to advertise your company? (/thread-11835.html)

Is marketing on Google base and Google maps a good way to advertise your company? - Joseph - 10-15-2012 08:05 PM

How about on Facebook, MySpace and Orkut?

- Count Chocula - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

Yahoo and Google are the top two. You won't get squat outta Facebook and MySpace. Yahoo and Google can be expensive though. PPC's average 50 cents and higher now.

- erikko - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

there are alot of effective marketing strategies specially if you learn SEO

- Diana - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

yahoo is the best to advertise your company and targetting your customer.but google give you a lower ppc advertising cost.You can minimize your advertising cost with free ppc advertising.Check out this website for free ppc advertising and yahoo search marketing free coupon.

- soccermommyof3 - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM

Google maps is one of the primary ways that I find businesses when I use the Google search engine. It pops up automatically as the very first selection on the results page. I believe that most people on the internet are probably doing the same.

However, Google is too pricey for me at this time, so I have been exploring many other locations and ways to advertise including Facebook and Myspace.

However, because I have found several ways to advertise for free and inexpensively, I have hesitated to use FB and MS very much at all, in terms of the paid ads. But I do post relevant and interesting blogs and banner ads for free where available.

Blogging is much less direct and a bit slower to catch on, but well worth the time as a solid way of developing more lasting relationships with clients and potential clients.