Twitist Forums
What are the differences between the ipod touch 4 and iphone 3G? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and Iphone (/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: What are the differences between the ipod touch 4 and iphone 3G? (/thread-118498.html)

What are the differences between the ipod touch 4 and iphone 3G? - Tiffany - 03-24-2014 11:47 AM

I need to get a new phone and i already have an ipod touch 4, i thought if i traded the ipod in i would get money to get a new phone. I use snapchat, kik, instagram, viber, retrica and my little brother likes to use hill climb racing too! I was just wondering what the differences between the ipod touch 4 and iphone 3g were? I know iphone 3g has a back camera and you cant facetime but are there any more differences? And do you think that iphone 3g would be a good phone for what i want to use?!

- Yussiiii - 03-24-2014 11:51 AM

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Apple-iPod-touch-4th-generation,Apple-iPhone-3GS/phones/5384,3774

- Amine - 03-24-2014 11:54 AM

the iPhone 3G is way out of date, it's a very old and unpowerful phone, it won't really satisfy you. How about looking at the new gen? The iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 are great phones, good cameras, fairly good speed and connectivity. Why search for an old outdated phone while you can get the next gen? I see you live in the UK, so an iPhone 4S will cost you around 349 pounds for an unlocked 8GB one, from Apple. You can buy one with a subscription at your carrier, you can also, of course, go further and chose the 16 or 32GB models, which have way more storage space for Music, Apps and Photos.

- Daniel - 03-24-2014 12:01 PM

1. first, both products are outdated.

the most recent are the ipod touch 5th gen and the iphone 5S/5C.

ipod touch is the iphone without the phone features.

iphone is ipod + phone features like calling, texting.

if u already have a phone, there's no need for an iphone.

let's make a wise decision...