Twitist Forums
I think my best friend is embarrassed of me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: I think my best friend is embarrassed of me? (/thread-118541.html)

I think my best friend is embarrassed of me? - Taylor - 03-24-2014 11:48 AM

We've been best friends for about four years. These past two years, she's gotten really popular. She has so many friends now and i think she feels like she needs to keep up this popular image of herself. As for me, I'm not exactly popular, but i have friends that i can go to.
So my friend is really into twitter and facebook and all that. Every time she's hanging out with me and she updates her status, i feel like she's embarrassed to put my name in her status, so instead she just puts where we are. Today, a few of us were hanging out. Mainly, her, 3 of her (not close) friends, and me. So on twitter, she updated her twitter status as hanging out with those people, but she left my name out. I don't think she knows that i know her twitter, but one of my friends sent it to me to show me that. Do you think she's embarrassed of me?
I really don't wanna sound like a drama queen. also, i'm so sorry that this has gotten to be so long! D:

- alexander w - 03-24-2014 11:56 AM

.Actually Taylor I think she's treating you with a lot of respect.Naming you on her sites would destroy your anonymity.So she maintains your privacy